This article covers how to post on the bulletin, how to post anonymously, and how to upload files and embed YouTube videos into the bulletin. If you are looking to learn how to note and comment on the bulletin, click here!
Posting on the Bulletin
NoteBowl makes it easy to share course questions, thoughts on course subjects, or web content such as articles, websites, and YouTube videos.
To post anything to your course, first navigate to the Bulletin tab of the course you would like to post in. Then, type your content into the empty box below the navigation tabs. When you're ready to post, click the blue Post button (circled in green below).
If you would like to post anonymously among your peers on the bulletin, simply click the word "Anonymous" to the left of the blue "Post" button (circled in green below). Only instructors can see who posts "Anonymously".
Sharing a file with your course
- Click the paperclip icon in the top right of the Bulletin box (circled in green below).
- Select the file you would like to upload from your computer.
- If you would like, add a text comment to your Bulletin post.
Here's an example of what your Bulletin post should look like with an attached file:
Sharing a YouTube video
To share a video from YouTube, just follow these easy steps:
- Find the YouTube video you would like to share.
- Copy the YouTube video's URL. For example, our classroom video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94PMmWxhE4Y
- Paste the URL into the Bulletin box. When you do this, a preview of your video should appear below the box (as seen circled in green below).
- Click the blue Post button.