This article covers how to export your NoteBowl grades to a CSV, and how to import grades from a CSV into NoteBowl grades.
Exporting NoteBowl Grades
1. To export grades into a CSV file, first navigate to the "Grades" tab within the course you'd like to export grades from.
2. Click the download icon directly below the navigation tabs:
3. Immediately after you click the download icon, a CSV will download to your computer. 👍
Importing a CSV to NoteBowl Grades
1. To import grades from a CSV, first navigate to the "Grades" tab within the course you'd like to import grades into.
2. Click the blue "Add Grade" box below the navigation tabs.
3. Type out the title of the assignment/quiz/test/etc., select the appropriate grade category, a due date if applicable, and how many points the grade is worth.
4. Click the "Upload File" box, and open the CSV file you would like imported from your computer. Once you have selected your file, it should upload and look similar to this:
5. Click the "Create" button on the bottom right of the "Create Grade" pop-up window. The grade will now be uploaded into your GradeBook. 🙌