NoteBowl makes it easy to share course announcements, course materials, web content such as articles, websites, and YouTube videos. To post anything to your course, just enter your content into the Bulletin box.
If you would like to post anonymously to your students, simply click the word "Anonymous" to the left of the blue "Post" button. Only instructors and admin can see who posts "Anonymously". To view the name, hover your cursor over the "Anonymous" name in the post (where the arrow is pointing in the example post below).
Sharing a file with your course
Anyone can share a file with your course on the Bulletin:
- Click the paperclip icon in the top right of the Bulletin box.
- Select the file you would like to upload from your computer.
- If you would like, add a text comment to your Bulletin post.
Here's an example of what your Bulletin should look like with an attached file:
Sharing a YouTube video
NoteBowl integrates YouTube videos seamlessly into the Bulletin! To share a video from YouTube, just follow these easy steps:
- Find the YouTube video you would like to share.
- Copy the Youtube video's URL. For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94PMmWxhE4Y
- Paste the URL into the Bulletin box. When you do this, a preview of your video should appear below the box (as seen circled in green, below).
- Press post!